Skip to main content

Table 3 Reference ranges of retinal nerve fiber layer thickness for adjusted probability codes for Korean population

From: Adjusted color probability codes for peripapillary retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in healthy Koreans

  Decade Red code (0 – 1% probability) Yellow code (1 – 5% probability) Green code (5 – 95% probability) White code (95 – 100% probability)
Average 3rd (20 – 29 yrs) < 80.50 80.50 – 85.62 85.62 – 110.31 110.31 <
4th (30 – 39 yrs) < 81.17 81.17 – 86.98 86.98 – 115.04 115.04 <
5th (40 – 49 yrs) < 76.96 76.96 – 83.85 83.85 – 117.08 117.08 <
6th (50 – 59 yrs) < 77.36 77.36 – 82.41 82.41 – 106.77 106.77 <
7th (60 – 65 yrs) < 69.71 69.71 – 75.98 75.98 – 106.22 106.22 <
Superior 3rd (20 – 29 yrs) < 92.19 92.19 – 101.75 101.75 – 147.88 147.88 <
4th (30 – 39 yrs) < 92.34 92.34 – 103.14 103.14 – 155.25 155.25 <
5th (40 – 49 yrs) < 82.92 829.2 – 95.90 95.90 – 158.82 158.52 <
6th (50 – 59 yrs) < 89.25 89.25 – 98.15 98.15 – 141.13 141.13 <
7th (60 – 65 yrs) < 77.18 77.18 – 87.88 87.88 – 139.52 139.52 <
Inferior 3rd (20 – 29 yrs) < 96.14 96.14 – 106.07 106.07 – 153.93 153.93 <
4th (30 – 39 yrs) < 90.84 90.84 – 102.58 102.58 – 159.23 159.23 <
5th (40 – 49 yrs) < 94.09 94.09 – 105.76 105.76 – 162.04 162.04 <
6th (50 – 59 yrs) < 85.30 85.30 – 96.13 96.13 – 148.35 148.35 <
7th (60 – 65 yrs) < 70.47 70.47 – 83.49 83.49 – 146.31 146.31 <
Temporal 3rd (20 – 29 yrs) < 44.21 44.21 – 51.59 51.59 – 87.22 87.22 <
4th (30 – 39 yrs) < 45.21 45.21 – 54.20 54.20 – 97.56 97.56 <
5th (40 – 49 yrs) < 47.29 47.29 – 54.31 54.31 – 88.18 88.18 <
6th (50 – 59 yrs) < 36.33 36.33 – 45.08 45.08 – 87.27 87.27 <
7th (60 – 65 yrs) < 39.14 39.14 – 46.09 46.09 – 79.61 79.61 <
Nasal 3rd (20 – 29 yrs) < 50.14 50.14 – 55.30 55.30 – 80.18 80.18 <
4th (30 – 39 yrs) < 43.87 43.87 – 50.97 50.97 – 85.23 85.23 <
  5th (40 – 49 yrs) < 43.97 43.97 – 51.39 51.39 – 87.19 87.19 <
  6th (50 – 59 yrs) < 40.99 40.99 – 49.46 49.46 – 90.32 90.32 <
  7th (60 – 65 yrs) < 59.75 59.75 – 63.72 63.72 – 82.88 82.88 <
  1. Unit, μm.