1. No prior history of contact lens use.|
2. No other methods to reduce myopia progression were used (e.g., atropine eye drops of low concentration).
3. No ocular or systemic conditions other than ametropia and no eye surgery had been done.
4. Unaided visual acuity of logMAR0.1 or better achieved within 1 month of OK lens wear.
5. 8–10 h of lens wear every night.
6. No obvious adverse reactions were observed.
7. Maintain regular follow-up appointments.
8. OK lens had been worn for at least one year at the time of review.