- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Cental macular thickness in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus without clinical retinopathy
© Demir et al. 2015
- Received: 16 September 2015
- Accepted: 16 September 2015
- Published: 16 November 2015
The original article was published in BMC Ophthalmology 2013 13:11
The corresponding author submitted this article  to the Journal of Ophthalmology although it was under review by BMC Ophthalmology. The article was subsequently accepted and published by the Journal of Ophthalmology  and then by BMC Ophthalmology . As it has been brought to the attention of the Editor that duplicate submission and publication have taken place, the Editor has made the decision to retract the article published in BMC Ophthalmology .
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Demir M, Oba E, Dirim B, Ozdal E, Can E. Central macular thickness in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus without clinical retinopathy. BMC Ophthalmol. 2013;13:11.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Demir M, Dirim B, Acar Z, Yilmaz M, Sendul Y. Central macular thickness in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus without clinical retinopathy. J Ophthalmol. 2013;2013:767931.PubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar